Post >> Your Bucket List

Today I'm going to tell you about my bucket list.

The first thing I would do when I can self-sustain economically would be to travel to all possible countries, so that I can know awesome places and cultures. The first place I would like to travel is to Canada, since small I have wanted to go and it would fill my soul to know that country.

Another thing I would like to do is buy a house on the coast, so that it has a view of the sea and is very close to the beach. A house near the beach would be ideal to escape any weekend or simply to go on vacation. It could also be an economic beceficio, that is, if it stopped going, it could lease it and it would be a good asset.

And the other thing I would love to do in this life would be to jump in bungee jumping, would be an unforgettable experience.

All these things are not so hard to fulfill, but I hope to find that patnert that I want to handle all this and more.

well guys that's all for today, tell me is you have bucket list.

Bye bye, see you next week.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Practice Post

Post 1 >> A Country I would like to visit

Post 3 >> Academic challenges in 2022