Practice Post

 Hello classmates! Today I am going to talk to you about the city of Santiago. 

I think the best place to visit for a weekend is a hill called "San Cristóbal". It's big and amazing. You can ride your bike there, go walking or running along with your friends or family. It has a wonderful view, you can see the whole city. Also if you like photography you could take beautiful pictures. The best thing about the hill is that there is a cable car, which you can get in by buying a ticket, there you can see the movement to the city, a great experience, don't you think? 

This hill is located between the commune of Recoleta and Providencia, and you can get to this place by subway or bus. I prefer to use the subway, because it's faster.  

I hope that someday you can visit this place, you will not regret going!

Comentarios

  1. I also think that the Cerro San Cristobal is beautiful and it has awesome views.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Climbing Cerro San Cristóbal is a very good weekend panorama.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 >> A Country I would like to visit

Post 3 >> Academic challenges in 2022