Post 2 >> The best Holidays

 Hello everyone!

Today I am goin to talk to about when I was with my family in Pucón, Chile. We went in winter last year for a week, maybe not the better season, but we had a great time. We stayed at my mom’s friend’s house. Every day we went out visit a different places, like “Lago Caburga”, “Volcán Villarica , “Los Pozones”, and others.

One of the places I Liked the most was “Ojos del Caburga”, because of its path was very nice, full of vegetation and the best were the beautiful waterfalls, and there were also many viewpoints where you could take photos. 

Another place we went that I loved were the termal baths, an excellent space where you can relax, the best thing was that the day we went it was raining, then the experience was even better, because of the feeling of bathing with water at very high temperatures while raining is extraordinary.

I Personally totally recommend going on holidays to this place, the only bad thing is that it is a bit expensive, but it worth going there!







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Practice Post

Post 1 >> A Country I would like to visit

Post 3 >> Academic challenges in 2022