Post 4>> "Tv shows and Series "

 Hi guys, today I am going to tell you about my favorite series.

One of the series that fascinated me when I saw it is "Anne with an E", it is set in the year nineteen hundred and four, and one of the reasons why I loved it is beacause in a very deep way it tries to show the reality of a thirteen year old orphan girl, her name is Anne, she develops throughout the series with a particular and intense persanality that captivated me.

In general, the series I enjoy the most are the science fiction or superhero series, such as Marvel Studios.

I recently watched "She-Hulk" and I was totally disappointed, I was expecting something that would catch me in the action, but finally it was a series where comedy predominated. 

There is a series that I've been wanting to watch for a few weeks now, it's called "Severance", it's a sci-fi psychological thriller, but I also read that it's like a satire on corporate life and companies in general, so besides blowing my mind with its plot, it will be entertaining. Also on Instagram I have heard several good reviews about this series, in fact one of the comments I read was " It is one of the best series that have come out in recent years".

If any of you have seen any of these series, especially Severance, please comment what you thought of it. And also write me if you have any good series that you recommend.

Bye bye, see you next week.

Comentarios

  1. I can't believe it. You like "Anne with an E" too! I'm very happy to read this post.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I haven't watched any of these series. I am sorry! But I will add them to my list.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Anne with an E is a wonderful series, like you I loved the plot and the themes it touched on.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Practice Post

Post 1 >> A Country I would like to visit

Post 3 >> Academic challenges in 2022